Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Wardrobe Project, Day #8

Oh look! Another blog! Big surprise, I know. I just can't seem to get comfortable anywhere since LiveJournal, which would still be the ideal place if anybody was still going there, but it's pretty much a ghost town now. Tumblr seems to be more like Twitter, a place where you write quick little snippets or post pictures, and that's not really blogging to me. Why do I agonize over this?

Anyway, let's just jump right into this, shall we? Today's feature...




Dress: Target; on clearance for $16, it had been $43. I pretty much love this dress. It's the perfect length, I adore anything with an A-line skirt, and the fabric is wearable for pretty much all seasons. I am not crazy about the puffed sleeves - they're a little Anne Shirley meets Twiggy - but they're not bad.
Amber square briolette earrings: American Eagle. They have the cutest jewelry.
Hair: OMG, mark it down... I actually was able to pull off a Pinterest braid tutorial. This one was amazingly easy. I'll definitely be doing it again.
Navy patent leather heels: Charlotte Russe or Forever 21; I bought these on December 31st, 2006. I remember that because I needed some last-minute clothes for a New Year's event I worked at a local martini bar.

I would really like to stop taking pictures in the bathroom. However, I don't have a whole lot of choice. Maybe when I get around to upgrading my phone, it'll have a timer on it and I can prop it up somewhere less... bathroomy.

So yeah... welcome to my next attempt at maintaining a blog.

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! That dress is perfect and I'm in awe of your braid...you need to come help me do that to mine! :) And I love that you switched to blogger so I can comment now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The braid was SUPER easy. Take that from someone who cannot do hair whatsoever. I'll post the tutorial on your FB.

      Delete
  2. As always, very cute. I especially love the hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete