Monday, October 15, 2012

The Wardrobe Project, Day Whatever

It's been a minute, hasn't it? I haven't felt very inspired lately. I've been wearing scrubbies to work because I've been cleaning out our basement storage units, so there's no need for getting fancy. But I thought this outfit was semi-cute, so it seemed worthy of a quick WP photo session in the bathroom.

Black Converse Chuck Taylors: I've had these since 2004-ish. I remember buying them on sale at Urban Outfitters when I lived in Boston.
Green apple locket: Claire's, $1 (!!!).
Chambray-ish button-down shirt: TJ Maxx, $10. I've been wanting one of these forever. This one has some shiny thread mixed in.
Skinny jeans: Old Navy. I totally forgot I had these until I was switching winter and summer clothes out last week. It's amazing how many fall/winter things I have to wear now that I'm not hugely pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment